Thursday, September 13, 2012

project: road bike - to train or not to train

after moving out of my parents place, i've not had a place to ride cause its abit too risky with the drivers round ere.. not that i rode much anyway LOL.

had some left over cash for the month so i bought myself a trainer with hopes to give my legs a workout so that when i get the chance to ride outdoors i'd at least stay with the pack instead of being a complete disgrace to myself and my bike by dying and trailing behind like a granny at the lights.

after some advice, i decided to purchase the tacx sirius magnetic trainer, i've got it set up in my nerd room (future post on that) and with the massive backlog of tv shows i hope to ride and watch at least 2 nights a week. heres hoping! training starts on the 17th !




No comments:

Post a Comment